The House covers an area of approximately 13 Has stacked the about and 2,600 square meters, recorded in the urban land registry as "residence". The agricultural land is represented by a single rectangular body and entirely enclosed by dry wall 2 meters high. o 1st floor consists of an entrance hall, large living room, kitchen, terrace, five bedrooms and six bathrooms in good condition. In particular, the sleeping area was created in the 1800s while living in the 18th century. The building is listed at. It has a covered area of approximately mq500. o Ground floor featured various constructive patterns made in different eras. In particular, it consists of a tower dating back to 1500, dominating period of King Charles V of Spain, consisting of a place on the ground floor and another on the first floor; both feature a fireplace. Around the Tower grow large halls for ceremonies, meetings, etc. built in the 18th century with an attached kitchen with industrial equipment. From the same era are the right of the Tower, all with fireplace as well as an apartment with 4 beds, bathroom and kitchenette. To the left of the tower are other rooms built in the 17th century with an apartment on the first floor with 2 beds and a living room and other 4 beds, bathroom and kitchen, located on the ground floor. All in good condition. The total area covered is approximately 1700 sq. o Inner courtyard paved with ancient local stone "basuli" centred around a well in leccese stone of 1,600 in addition to benches and planters of 18th century placed along the sides. There are also two courtyards, filled with lemon trees and orange trees, enclosed by dry stone walls of the seventeenth century. These are used for outdoor events. The area concerned is about 700 sq. o The outer courts covered with gravel used as a parking lot. On it was created a synthetic tennis court with lighting system. All enclosed by a wall dating back to the 17th century ' about 3 m. o Rustic flats represented by eleven units from 37 sqm each, for a total of about 400 square metres covered with a receptive capacity of 45 beds. Made with constructive solutions which do not cause adverse impact to the historic residence. They were forgiven in 1994. o The Park Area a personal effect is completely immersed in the Green represented by tall plants of over forty years of age with prevailing essences aleppo pine, oak, Cypress and eucalyptus trees that show a vegetative state. The Park extends to 12.5, is fully fenced with a drywall about 2.00 addition to barbed wire. Rich in internal roads passable by car, on foot, aimed both at the feasibility, that the prevention of forest fires. o Extended Botanical Garden about 10,000 square metres, consists mainly of succulent plants of considerable merit from various parts of the world with specimens of more than thirty years of age. In front of the House there is a lawn with valuable plants, designed to accommodate outdoor ceremonies. The facility is equipped with electricity and telephone line, while water supply is provided by 2 artesian wells.