In the district of the Observatory, this magnificent house dating of 1927 was refurbished in 2011. Of a surface of 400 m ² livable, it is situated on a ground of 1400 m ² facing south. Built on 3 levels it includes at the ground floor: an entrance hall with cloakroom, a first living-room with fireplace, a library with access to the garden, a second living-room giving onto terrace, an independent kitchen equipped with service entrance, a dining room with fireplace and access to the garden. On the 1st floor: a parental continuation with bathroom and dressing room, an office, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. In the 2nd floor: 2 bedrooms, a big gaming room with office and a bathroom.