Beautiful period dwelling dating back to 1600, completely restored maintaining the original property features. The property consists of 17 rooms and has cotto flooors and ceilings with wooden beams. The noble floor hosts a panoramic terrace of approx. 80 m². On the ground floor there is a double-height studio with a mezzanine overlooking the living space below (the owner is a very well-known artist). The overall surface is 750 m2 set on three floors with garden and adjoining land with olive trees, fruit trees and woodland. The mansion is located about 15 km to Spoleto.