The Eastman House, Monrovia Historic Landmark #65 with Mills Act Contract. Designed by the original owner, Hal Eastman, and built by Frederick Frye, it was completed in 1925 and has been a prominent landmark ever since. This elegant Colonial Revival stands proudly amid lush grounds with an abundance of character, charm, and warmth. Restored and tastefully refined, this home opens with a grand formal entry that leads to a lovely living room with fireplace, elegant staircase, and a grand formal dining room. The family room is light-filled with views of the gardens and the kitchen features stainless steel appliances and soapstone counter tops. Upstairs, the peaceful master bedroom has a balcony with mountain views. Three more bedrooms and a bathroom complete the second level and a game room and fifth bedroom with bathroom are the third level. The backyard, outdoor kitchen and patio combine for an entertainer's dream. This home is a Monrovia treasure.