- Coldwell Banker-July 1993 to Present Lead Sales Associate and Broker: Training new agents, listing, selling residential, commercial, industrial property.
- Gadsby & Associates Real Estate, Alameda-January 1989 - July 1993 Broker Associate: Sales Manager, assistant manager, listing, selling residential, commercial, industrial property, training new agents.
- Phoenix Mortgage, Burlingame, CA - May 1984-January 1989 Mortgage Loan Broker: Loan agent to real estate brokers and public.
- Wells Fargo Bank, San Leandro, CA - April 1981-May 1982 Escrow Agent: Sold escrow services to attorneys, accountants, business, brokers.
- PAL Realty/Joe Welch Realty, Oakland,CA-June 1976 - April 1981 Owner/ Broker: Listed & sold residential, commercial, business opportunities, managed 22 sales people.
- Columnist for San Leandro Times, "Real Estate Q & A" - 1992 to Present.
- Put on seminars for first time home buyers and property sellers. Member of National Speakers Association 1989 - 1995.
- Expert witness in Superior Court for cases regarding real estate and business opportunities 1977 - 1981.
- Appraiser of residential, commerical, industrial land 1975 - Present.
Real estate sales 1969 - 1975
- Mechanical Engineer at International Harvester Co. in Springfield, Ohio and San Leandro, CA 1956 - 1975.