James "Jim" Shultz
Associate Vice President
La Jolla, CA 92037
Office: 858-456-3215 |
We treat our clients as family. You can expect total honesty & 37 years of expertise.
- Associate Vice President and former Assistant Manager for 13 years.
- 37 years of experience in La Jolla.
- 30 year member of La Jolla Town Council.
- Life member of La Jolla Historical Society.
- Longest running partnership in La Jolla real estate - 37 years with Irene Chandler.
- B.A. Degree, University of San Diego - 1966.
J.D. Degree, University of San Diego - 1973.
- Post Graduate Studies, Syracuse University, 1966 & U.C.S.D., 1975-76
- Served as Assistant Manager, Coldwell Banker in La Jolla, 1988-2001.
- Chairman of Advisory Group for Top Producers
- Charter Member of Julian Historical Society
Real Estate Awards
- Recipient of McNaught - Davis Award in 1994 as Outstanding Agent - Awarded by Broker's Association annually.
- Listed in Who's Who - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Named a California Mega-Broker by Unique Homes Magazine, June - July, 1995.
- Named by San Diego Magazine as Scoring Highest in Customer Satisfaction, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Awarded Coldwell Banker's Elite Team Designation
- Magistrar, Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Associate Vice President.
- Certified Previews Elite Specialist.
- La Jolla's Top Producer's Club.
- San Diego Association of Realtors.
- La Jolla Broker's Association.
- San Diego Association of Realtors since 1978
- La Jolla Brokers Association since 1978
- Assistant Manager of Office for 13 years
- Acting Manager of Office for 6 months
- Chairman of Top Producers Advisory Group
- La Jolla Homes, Condominiums and PRD's.
- Surrounding communities of Pacific Beach, University City and Del Mar.
- Julian ranches, bare land and cabins.
Real Estate Specialities
- 939 Coast Blvd. - La Jolla's only oceanfront highrise condominium building.
- La Jolla Farms - Where I served as treasurer of the H.O.A., 1995-1997.
- The Hillside Drive and Country Club areas, where my partner has lived since 1985.
- Villa La Jolla condominiums on La Jolla Blvd., where we have sold 151 units.
- Julian ranches and homes where our largest sale was over $8,500,000 in 2002.