- Specializing in properties in Atherton, Menlo Park, Portola Valley, and Woodside, Tom brings over 15 years of professionalism to each client served.
- Coldwell Banker's #1 Agent, 2004 Northern California
- Consistently ranked among the top agents in the Bay Area and Internationally, Tom's real estate sales have exceeded $750 million since 1999.
- Tom's real estate background includes 15 years of experience in residential home development.
- In addition to residential brokerage at Coldwell Banker, Tom is a principal of Laurel Homes Development, Inc., a new home development company in Menlo Park.
- A Bay Area resident for over 20 years, Tom is a homeowner in Menlo Park with his wife, Kim, and their two children.
- Tom is a licensed real estate broker and holds a B.S. degree in Finance as well as an M.B.A from Santa Clara University.