1. As a member of both the San Fernando Valley and the Westside MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for over fifteen years, I can expose your property to the largest number of Los Angeles agents, hence the greatest number of potential buyers.
2. I believe in the value of research. When I prepare your Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) it will include not just recent sales in your area, but competitors currently on the market as well and more. And if you want to see those properties, I'll take you there.
3. My 25 years experience as an entertainment publicist tought me how to attract attention. I use extensive digital photography on both the MLS and on eye-catching, informative flyers that make buyers want to see your property - and remember it once they have.
4. I am not afraid of hard work and I pride myself on my devotion and loyalty to my clients. I do everything in my power to ensure them the smoothest possible escrows.
REASONS TO USE ME FOR YOUR HOME PURCHASE:
1. I LISTEN to you! Then I scour the MLS and my agent contacts to find properties for you to see. We will look at homes together so I can see what you like and don't like. (And, of course, sellers pay agents, buyers don't.)
2. If you haven't already done so, I can arrange your lender pre-approval. It is vital in today's market! A purchase offer without a pre-approval letter will put you at a disadvantage.
3. When you find your home, I will walk you through your purchase offer. (It is a daunting document without professional guidance and I want you to have every advantage you are entitled to receive.) I believe that selling a home, just like buying one, can be both personal and emotional, so I write a letter introducing and individualizing you to the sellers. It can make all difference in the world.
4. During escrow I will keep you on track with the contract terms. I'll be available to you throughout the process until your property closes and beyond. Loyalty is huge to me. It's how I've built my business and my clients know they can always call me for help on any real estate matter. If I can help, I will.
Real Estate Awards
International President's Circle
BSJ in journalism from Ohio University class of 1967
Over 20 years of experience as an entertainment publicist(music, film, television)
Los Angeles resident for more than 25 years
Over fifteen years of experience in real estate
Board Member, Coldwell Banker Community Foundation
Member, Los Angeles Conservancy