Eveline F. Bustillos
International President's Circle
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Office: 858-354-0600 |
- As an agent with Coldwell Banker since 1991, I bring over a decade of experience, in-depth market knowledge, sound judgment and professionalism to every transaction.
- My objective is simple: To assist my clients in making the best decisions regarding their real estate needs.
- My business depends on referrals and I strive to provide my clients with an unsurpassed level of service.
- Sound knowledge, open communication, keen negoation skills and extensive marketing expertise allow me to achieve the best possible results for my clients every time.
- My love of San Diego County and its local communities will help guide you through the homebuying and selling process.
- A Previews Property Specialist and a member of Coldwell Banker's prestigious 'President's Circle'
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Graduate of Chicago's prestigious Harrington Institute of Design
- As a San Diego resident since 1981, I have extensive knowledge of the San Diego area
- Continuing education on a regular basis sharpens my knowledge of real estate law and practice
- CRS-Certified Relocation Specialist
- NAR Member-National Association of Realtors
- SDAR Member-San Diego Association of Realtors
- NCAR Member-North County Association of Realtors
- NAN Member-National Association of Notaries
- I specialize in San Diego's coastal communities including Encinitas/Leucadia/Cardiff-By-The-Sea, Rancho Santa Fe/Olivenhain, Carlsbad/La Costa, Solana Beach/Del Mar and Coronado
- Born in Germany and raised in France, I am fluent in both French and German and enjoy working with people from all around the world
- As a Certified Relocation Specialist, I am specially qualified to assist both buyers and sellers in the event of a job transfer