Meet Lonnie Shapiro
Lonnie has been a professional Real Estate Agent in Ridgefield and Redding, Connecticut since 1973. She is recognized as a top producing real estate sales professional for many years, and a member of the elite "Star Power," a group of top sales producing agents. She has a success record few can match. Call or email her today
• Professional Real Estate Agent since 1973
• "Chairman Circle" award, top 2% agents nationally, Prudential Real Estate, 1998
• "Star Power" member, Howard Brinton's top national sales producing agents.
• "Manager of the Year", William Pitt Real Estate, 1994
• Senior Manager and Vice President from 1990-1996
• "Realtor of the Year", Ridgefield, CT, 1991
• President of Ridgefield, CT Board of Realtors, 1989
Three words come to my client's mind when you ask, 'Who is Lonnie Shapiro?'; the words are 'Respected', 'Recommended' and 'Recognized'.
Respected by clients and fellow professional agents alike - by cli
Highly Experienced and Award Winning Agent
Serving Ridgefield and Surrounding Areas for 35+ Years
Teaches Practices and Principles for Licensing New Agents
Co-Author Of "How To Get Your Realtor To Get You The Best Deal"
Co-Author of "How To Get The Best Price For Your Home"
Fairfield County Edition
Realtor of the Year Ridgefield Board of Realtors
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
Realtor Of The Year for the Ridgefield Bd of Realtors
Coldwell-Banker "International Diamond Society"
Residential Single Family Houses
1st Time Buyers
Relocation-Buyers and Sellers
Working With Builders
Real Estate Specialities
Residential Single Family Homes
Short Sales and Foreclosures
Previews and Luxury Homes
Hand Holding 1st Time Buyers and Sellers
Helping Transferees Make The Best Decisions
Explaining The Difference Between Communities I serve