Carlsbad, CA 92011
Office: 760-845-1536 |
- Experienced, reliable, positive, conservative, effective, consistent top producer.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Available at most times of the day/week to serve clients' real estate needs.
- Committed to being aware of God, good husband, father and agent.
Real Estate Awards
- Top 1 producer Carlsbad Coldwell Banker 2012
- 2012 Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award (top 4% worldwide)
- 2011 Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award (top 8% worldwide)
- 2010, 2011, 2012 San Diego Magazine 5 STAR Agent award recipient
- Top 2% Nationally NRT 1st Quarter 2010
- Top 1% Nationally NRT 4th Quarter 2009
- 2010 Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award (top 8% worldwide)
- Top 2 producer Carlsbad Coldwell Banker 2009
- 2009 Coldwell Banker Diamond Circle Society (top 8% worldwide)
- Top 1 producer Carlsbad Coldwell Banker 2008
- Bachelors of Arts, Economics, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Member of Council of Residential Specialists based on transaction volume
- Previews International certified for luxury homes
- Realogy/Cendant Mobility corporate relocation and military USAA/Navy Fed certified
- Member NAR, CAR, and NSDCAR. Insurance and Finance Certificate.
- Bachelors of Arts, Economics, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Twenty years purchasing, selling and leasing personal investment property.
- Coldwell Banker Previews International Luxury Estate Certified
- Counsel of Residential Specialists (CRS) based on transaction volume
- Coldwell Banker - Carlsbad Office - Advisory Committee
- Investments 1031 Exchange
- Move up buyers and sellers
Real Estate Specialities
- San Diego County coastal residential, investment and second homes.
- Areas served are: Carlsbad, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, Cardiff, Solana Beach, Del Mar, La Jolla, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Bonsall, Fallbrook and San Diego.