Previews Property Specialist
New York, NY 10022
- As residential real estate is often the most significant lifetime purchase an individual makes, Richard views his role as that of an advisor and consultant rather than a salesman.
- As both a coop owner and landlord, he understands the process of purchasing and selling a home. His main objective is to help clients solve problems and accomplish their goals.
- A graduate of New York University's School of Business, Richard majored in management and marketing.
- Listening to his customers' needs, is Richard's trademark: "If your dream home is out there, I will find it!"
- Richard Silverman was mentioned in the following articles:
- New Listings - 244 Madison - Richard Silverman
- Done Deals - 320 East 42nd Street - Charles Rutenberg, Richard Silverman
- Sky- high real estate / living - Chandra Tyler and Richard Silverman
- Done Deals - 320 East 42nd Street - Richard Silverman
- On The Market - 319 East 50th Street, #4H - Richard Silverman
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, NY
- Member of Real Estate Board of NY (REBNY)
- Certified Previews International
- Over 10 years of experience in the real estate industry
- Over 20 years of experience as a Licensed New York Real Estate Broker.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Market Appraisals and Preparatory Advice for Sellers.
- Facilitating a Purchase- guiding the buyer through the entire purchase process
- Knowledge and love of NYC real estate and neighborhoods
Real Estate Specialities
- Specialist in High-End Luxury Market