- Associate Manager of the Coldwell Banker Studio City Office.
- Member, Internatioanl President's Elite Circle (Top 4% Company Wide)
- Studio City (Colfax Meadows Area) Resident since 1986.
- Member, Studio City Homeowners Associaiton since 1986.
- Born, Raised and Educated in Los Angeles.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from California State Univeristy, Northridge
- Master of Arts Degree in Multi-Cultural Education from Pepperdine University, Malibu.
- Member, Board of Directors, PAWS/LOS ANGELES since 1988.
- National Assistance Leage.
- Licensed in California since 1981.
Real Estate Awards
- Presiden't Club Award each and every year since 1994.
- Certified Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Getting Top Dollar for All Sellers through my Exlusive 22-Point Action Plan of Marketing, Advertising and Networking.
- Luxury and Estate Properties
- Strong and Professional Negotiator
Real Estate Specialities
- National Association of Realtors, NAR
- Southland Regional Association of Realtors, SRAR
- California Association of Realtors, CAR
- The Combined Los Angeles/Westside Multiple Listing Service